This episode Rens Polman snorts speed (amphetamine). This is a chemical powder with a stimulating effect. Rens gets really energetic and feels great.. until he bends over the sink.
- You can use speed in different ways; snorting (the effect will be shorter, but stronger), spray (you feel the effect right away, not recommended), rectal and oral (longer effect).
- Solvents can be harmful and risky.
- To reduce the risk, you must dry the speed.
- The effects can be felt up till 8 hours.
- 12 hours after using speed, you may still feel some effects.
- Don’t take any more speed after your first dose. This will only increase the length of the trip.
- Don’t combine speed with other drugs and/or alcohol.
- The strength of amphetamine varies, which makes it hard to dose.
- Depending on your experience, the way of using it and the strength of the speed, 5 to 40 milligrams is a usual dose.
- Overheating (hypothermia). Make sure to rest enough in a cooler area and drink up to 2 glasses of water in one hour;
- Increased risk of heart problems;
- Brain damage;
- Physical problems;
CURIOUS ABOUT A DRUG?
Let us know which drug by commenting in the comment section below or by using the hashtag
Drugslab is an educational YouTube channel about drugs, funded by the Dutch government. On this YouTube channel we, Rens Polman, Nellie Benner and Bastiaan Rosman, will take in the drugs you want us to try. We do this in the name of science so we can show you what the effect of drugs are on the human body. You can suggest any type of drug by commenting in the comment section below the videos or by using the hashtag
. Besides our weekly experiment, we provide you of safe methods of use, safe doses, the effects, the risks and very useful do's and don'ts when high on drugs. Given by experienced epicureans. Light it up people, in the name of science! Peace.
BNN is a Dutch public broadcasting association. The broadcasting association was founded in 1997 by Bart de Graaff. The focus of the broadcasting association lies on reaching teenagers and young adults. BNN produces entertainment and informative television programs, radio programs and feature films. Some of BNN’s programming has dealt controversial issues such as the shortage of organ donors, drugs and sex.
ABOUT SPUITEN EN SLIKKEN:
Drugslab is part of Spuiten en Slikken. Spuiten en Slikken (translated as Shoot and Swallow) is a Dutch program on public television. It is a program about sexuality and drugs that started in 2005. It has been broadcasted since on BNN. The aim of the program is to educate youngsters. In the show discussions about sex and drugs take place with weekly guests. The program also features small reports about certain types of drugs and the effects of them, as well as different aspects of sex.
The following show serves an educational purpose in relation to the use of drugs and the effects of using drugs. It is explicitly not the intention to encourage people to use drugs. The acts seen in this show are performed either by professionals or under the supervision of professionals. Accordingly, BNN-VARA and the producers must insist that no one attempt to recreate or re-enact any activity performed on this show and BNN-VARA will not be liable for any material and/or immaterial damage if people do so!
Found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RqtSmApBeQ
© 2018 nookl.com. All rights reserved