How to Recover Gmail Account with Date Of Birth?
Submitted by techiohelp
219 day(s) ago (Server time: 23.08.2019 14:47:07)
Gmail is one of the most used email services. Gmail provides various ways to recover account if a user has forgotten the password. If the user does not have a recovery phone number or alternate email address then the account can be recovered using date of birth.
The steps for Gmail Account Recovery with Date of Birth are as follows:
- Open Gmail sign-in page.
- Write your email address.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Now select ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- You will be asked to enter a last password you remember for your account. Enter it or select ‘‘Try another way’ option.
- A page will open asking to send a code to the mobile number. Select ‘I don’t have my phone’ option.
- You will be then asked to enter a recovery email. Select ‘Try another way’ option.
- Few security questions will appear now.
- These questions are based on your account. Questions like your date of birth or the account creation date or your middle name etc. will be asked.
- You have to answer them correctly.
- You will now have to enter an email id where Gmail can contact you.
- Gmail will verify your account.
- Then a reset link will be sent to you.
- You have to click on that link.
- Now you can reset a new password.
- Re-enter it to confirm.
This is how you can reset your password using your date of birth. In case of any problem or doubt contact the customer care center of Gmail.
Comments so far
You could also like