Have you been logged out of your Facebook account? Have you forgotten the password of your old Facebook account?
Well, we are here to help you with getting your old Facebook account back. If you have forgotten the password of your old account, you can change the password with a few simple steps using your mobile phone or email address. And if you don’t have access to both of them, you can recover the account with photo ID proof. For more info on the photo ID method, call the Facebook technical support number.
Recover the Facebook account with Phone Number or Email
1. Open Facebook in your default web browser. If you are already logged into Facebook using a different account, log out of it.
2. Then click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link located right below the login boxes on the right side of the screen.
3. Now, you have to type your account identifier like an email address or mobile number or your Facebook username.
4. Then you need to identify your account by clicking on a button ‘This is my account’ next to accounts appeared in the search when you entered your information.
5. Now, select the option of how you want to reset your password and click on ‘Continue’ button.
6. You can select either phone or email to receive the key to reset the password.
7. Now, you need to check your phone or mail for messages from the Facebook which contains a 6 digit code to reset the password.
8. Go back to the password recovery page again and enter the code in the given box and click on ‘Continue’ button.
9. Now, you’ll be asked to choose a new password for your account. Type in the new password and then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
10. It is always recommended to create a strong password for your account to improve the security.
Note: A strong password must contain letters (uppercase and lowercase both), numbers, and special characters. If you create your password with the combination of these things you’ll get a strong password for your account which is very hard to break for anyone.
Now, if you aren’t able to reset the password of your old account by yourself, you should call the experts at Facebook customer support number. The executives at Facebook tech support phone number are really helpful in providing the needed solution for your problems.
Submitted 2 day(s) ago by ameliasampson