Procedure to Recover Hotmail account and support services
Hotmail is free web service offered by Microsoft. It has the highest number of customers because of its great quality. It provides a user-friendly interface and has features like chat, voice mail and many more. It provides a one-stop solution to all needs of users. Due to its best quality, it is renowned to the World Wide Web. It offers advanced features which make it a desirable choice for users of using email. It provides faster and efficient communication over the internet.
Hotmail account users are both offices going and people who use Email at home has come in existence in technology scenario. Virtual communication across the world is made through email.
Some of the technical issues which can occur while accessing Hotmail to users are as follows:
Error in send, receive emails
Password forgetting issues
Hotmail account hacked
Junk mail technical errors
Spam filtering issues
Hotmail account blocked
Hotmail attachment issues
Browser compatibility issues like with Mozilla, Google Chrome etc
Recovery of Hotmail account
If you don’t remember security question or alternate email id then there is another way to recover your Hotmail account by providing various details regarding the account.
How to Recover Hotmail Account?
Steps to recover Hotmail account are as follows:-
Go new webpage and go to the website
Click on can't access my account
Select on I forget my password
Click on reset your password
Enter email id that you want to recover and enter the captcha which is shown in the figure and click next
Click on I can’t use my these options
When recover your email account appears on site enter your alternate email id under the heading contact email address and click on next button
When account info page appears to fill information regarding your account and click on the submit button.
No need of filling billing information
Your account will be recovered after following these steps.
How to Change a Hotmail Account Password?
1. Sign in to Outlook (formerly Hotmail). Enter your Hotmail address and password to log in and open your inbox.
2. Click your profile image in the upper-right corner of the inbox.
3. Select "Account settings".
4. Click the "Security and password" menu option.
5. Verify your account (if necessary). You may be asked to verify your account if you are using a browser you don't normally use. Microsoft will send a code to your backup email address. If you don't have access to your backup email address, select "I don't have these anymore".
6. Click the “Change password” link. This is located under the “Password and security info” section of the Overview.
7. Enter in your current password, and then enter a new password, There are three fields in the “Change your password” page. The first is for your old password, and the second two are for your new password. You will need to enter the new password twice in order to confirm it. Click the Save button
Submitted 20 hour(s) ago by ameliasampson