How to resolve that if google chrome not responding?
Submitted by annawills0987
202 day(s) ago (Server time: 08.08.2019 08:26:53)
Want to fix Google Chrome not responding error? Get simple steps to resolve it
There is no doubt that Google is one of the service providers which provides flawless services to its users but there are times when a user gets stuck with an issue. And a user has to face not responding error while accessing the Google Chrome browser. Moreover, if such a case happens with you and you need to fix Google Chrome not responding error, then, this post will help you to get a solution. All you require to follow the given steps.
What should you do to fix not responding error on Google?
- First and foremost, you need to clear the cookies and cache on your browser by going to the Settings of Google Chrome.
- Then check if it is fixed or not. Also, you should check whether your internet connection if it is connected.
- Using the installed anti-virus software, you should run a full scan of your computer and check is there any malicious file which is creating trouble.
- Besides, try to disable all the web plugins and extensions and check it the Google Chrome Not Responding issue is gone.
- Try to uninstall Google Chrome and reinstall the app on your device to fix the issue.
- Additionally, if you have installed any security program or anti-virus software, then, disable it and check if it is resolved.
Aside from this, if the issue still appears and you have to fix it, then, you should not waste your time and immediately contact the Google chrome customer service team to get instant support. The team works around the clock and will provide you immediate solution for your problem of Google Chrome not responding.
- google chrome not responding
- google chrome not working
- google chrome not loading error
- google chrome not loading any pages
- why google chrome not responding
Comments so far
You could also like