How to Get Google Account Password from Android
Submitted by jerrymatt
115 day(s) ago (Server time: 26.06.2019 14:29:39)
Steps to recover Google account password in android device
Google account is very important if a user wants to access Google services and products. The commonly used services that require Google account are Gmail, Hangouts, Blogger, etc. Some third-party applications can also be used.
If a user has android phone and using the Google account on that, all the Google apps can be easily availed. For using the account, the username and password are required. If the user has lost or forgotten the account password and wants it back, it can be done by following the Google recovery. The steps are as follows:
- The Google account recovery page g.co/recover help is launched in the android phone to start the recovery process.
- In the next step, the user is asked to enter the username whose password needs to be recovered. By entering it correctly, Continue is clicked.
- On the next page, the user needs to click the link of Forgot password. With this the recovery options will be prompted.
- The user is asked to enter the last remembered password for the account. If not, Try another is clicked.
- After that, date of account creation needs to be selected for identity verification. Else Try another way is again clicked.
- Next page will have the phone number with missing digits. If the user identifies that number, verification code can be used other another way is tried.
- Further, the alternate email is used to recover the password. If the user has no access to it, it can be skipped.
- Finally, the last option is to answer the security questions correctly.
If any issue or query is still there, the technical support of Google can be contacted using details available on Google website.
Comments so far
You could also like