Google couldn't Sign You In
Submitted by jerrymatt
921 day(s) ago (Server time: 11.03.2019 12:31:56)
Google Couldn't Sign You In
Google account has now become an integral part of everyone’s life. It is with the help of this account, the user may use its products and services which are present in every section of the market.
And if any of the users are unable to sign-into the account then, they do not have to panic. It happens generally when the user has forgotten his password. And hence, one can follow the steps below to recover the account.
Learn How To Recover Your Google Account
- Launch your favourite web browser and go to Google account page https//g.co/recover.
- When the home page is displayed in front of you, enter the username and tap “Next”.
- Tap on “I Forgot the Password” option which is available just below the password field.
- Google will redirect you to Google account Recovery page where you are required to select any one recovery option.
- Select the option of recovery through a phone number. Google will confirm the phone number. Check the same and then tap “Send Code”
- Check the phone and enter the verification code on the space given on screen and tap “Enter”.
- Google will then allow you to create a new password. Enter the password and then tap “OK”.
- The password should be unique and difficult to crack. To confirm the password, enter it in the box again.
- Therefore, the user may now be able to sign into the Google account.
Google also has a dedicated customer support team. Hence, if the user requires any assistance then they may get in touch with the toll-free helpline number any time.
For More: Google Couldn't verify You
- google recovery
- google account recovery
Comments so far
You could also like