What is Aeromexico Cancellation Policy
Submitted by Eflighto
44 day(s) ago (Server time: 01.03.2021 16:32:37)
The flight reservation can be cancelled for any reason (such as meeting arrangements, emergency or any reason). However, Aeromexcio Airlines aligns all factors and provides a simple cancellation process to cancel the ticket reservation or Aeromexico cancellation policy.
Aeromexico Cancellation Policy
- In accordance with the Aeromexico cancellation policy, airlines provide a 24-hour window for passengers to make any necessary changes or cancel their tickets without paying a cancellation fee.
- Tickets booked directly from Aeromexico are refundable only. Refunds are not available if seats have been booked on Aeromexico flights from a third party agent.
- After a risk-free period, all ticket types will be treated as non-refundable tickets, except for Flexible Fare and Premier Fare tickets.
- Passengers with flexible fare and Premier fare tickets are not required to pay a cancellation fee.
- In accordance with the Aeromexico cancellation policy, passengers holding basic fare tickets, classic fare tickets, AM+ fare tickets, and comfort fare tickets are not eligible for a refund.
- The airline charges a no-show fee to passengers who do not board the flight at the stipulated time rate.
- If the airline does not cancel the ticket within the specified time, the airline will charge the total ticket price as a cancellation fee.
Source Aeromexico Cancellation
- Aeromexico Cancellation Policy
Comments so far
You could also like