Office 365 Tenant Migration
Submitted by simonedsouza
47 day(s) ago (Server time: 01.03.2021 04:52:51)
EdbMails provides an Office 365 Tenant Migration utility to migrate mailboxes between O365 tenants. An intuitive, secure, and scalable solution for migrating Office 365 mailboxes. It performs the rapid data migration with privacy and control. EdbMails supports the migration of mailboxes, archive mailboxes, public folders, shared mailboxes, Office 365 Groups, Office 365 teams, SharePoint sites, and OneDrive for Businesses.
Office 365 migration Features
- Migrates mailboxes, Archive mailboxes, Public Folders, and Shared mailboxes
- It Migrates Emails, Folders, Drafts, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Inbox, and Junk folders, etc., to your target server.
- Supports Office 365 mailbox to Exchange server 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 migration
- Supports incremental migration: Only the newly added items are migrated to your target server on consecutive migrations, avoiding duplicate items migration.
- Automatically maps the source and target mailboxes for the migration operation. Also, it allows you to map the target mailboxes manually.
- Allows to apply 'subject,' 'sent date,' 'received date,' 'attachment name,' 'from' and 'to' address-based filters for specific data migration.
No Outlook dependency: Without installing Outlook on your computer, perform migrations from one Office 365 tenant to another, Office 365 to Exchange Server, and Office 365 to PST.
Try “Free Trial version’ to verify the functionality of the software where you can perform mailbox,public folder, and archive mailbox, shared mailbox migration.
To Know More Visit: Office 365 Tenant To Tenant Migration
Comments so far
You could also like