What do I do if my Norton wont open?
Submitted by Anvsupport
55 day(s) ago (Server time: 18.02.2021 13:58:55)
What are the required steps to eradicate the issue of Norton not opening in your device?
Norton antivirus has always been preventing the device with its best features. You can get rid of all the viruses by using this. But, sometimes, you face issues in Norton, and it does not open. The users can now go for the troubleshooting steps that can help you out to eradicate the problems.
You can go through the steps to fix the issue of Norton not opening. These steps will help you out to resolve the issue. Moreover, you can also take the help of customer support persons to know more about this.
Troubleshooting steps to fix the issue of Norton not opening:
Update the Norton version:
- Open Security settings of Norton antivirus
- The first step is to open the security settings of Norton antivirus.
- Then, you will have to make sure that you have a working internet connection.
- In the next step, you will have to click on the “Live update” option.
- After that, you will have to reboot your PC and then try to open the Norton Antivirus.
Reinstall Norton Antivirus on your Windows 10:
- The first step is to download the removal tool of Norton from the website of Norton.
- Then, you will have to double-tap on the downloaded file to run.
- After that, you will have to hit the option of “Remove and reinstall.”
- In the next step, you will have to click on the “Remove” and then press OK.
- Once you have uninstalled it, you will have to restart your PC.
- In the last step, you can click on “Reinstall Norton Antivirus Software.”
Comments so far
You could also like