HOW TO ENSURE CLEAN AND SHINY COAT BETWEEN GROOMING APPOINTMENT - ABK Grooming
Submitted by KalpitKapoor
36 day(s) ago (Server time: 22.01.2021 08:23:16)
Grooming is necessary part of every pet’s life. If a human being wants to stay clean and tide then why not pets? Yes, even pet can be keep well-groomed by giving bath, brushing, using good shampoos, clippers –trimmers and with many more accessories which keep them clean and tidy. Many pet parent book grooming appointment for their pets, but obvious with those grooming appointments we should also make sure that our pet is clean and well groom at home also. Suppose if your pet grooming appointment is fixed after two-three weeks then try to groom your pets at home only. It’s not that much, for that we have so many good products.
Let us know some grooming tips which can done at home:
Brushing is the very effective and yes easiest grooming technique which anyone can do. Regularly brushing your dog will remove dirt, dust, mats, and tangles and stimulate hair follicles also. It stimulates the oil distribution and blood circulation too. It keeps your pet’s coat healthy and shiny. There are different types of combs and brushes, for different types of coat.
Trixie, Germany brush with natural bristles
- Wooden brush with natural bristles
- Smoothens dog's hair
- Easily removes dirt, dust and dead hair for healthy, silky hair natural bristles do not produce static electricity and allow easy brushing
Andis USA andis blade brush for pet hair clippers & trimmers
- The blade brush is a convenient, safe way to keep clipper and trimmer blades clean in between grooming.
- The broad bristle design ensures a clean blade in just a few strokes.
- Super-soft bristles
2. Nail trimming:
Trimming nails of pets is an essential part of dog grooming, and trim nails are a clear result and signs of the good health and hygiene of your dog. It is not that much hard. If you have good products and know the procedure properly it is very easy. You should trim your dog nails weekly. Some dogs nails grow rapidly. For nail trimming you can you these products:
- For small dogs, cats, small animals and birds
- Item no. 2368 for dogs
- Particularly safe to handle
- With safety lock
- Limiter prevents claws being cut too short
- Stainless steel
- Plastic handle with non-slip rubber grip
ANDIS USA Andis Premium Pet Nail Clipper Small, Black
- Andis Premium Nail Clipper is designed for safe and efficient nail trimming of pets.
- It is a heavy-duty nail clipper with stainless steel blades.
- Pet’s nail trimming is no more hectic with this tool, spring-loaded action reduces the stress on hands.
- Well defined handles make it an absolute tool for every busy salon.
- Gives you well-trimmed pet nails.
- It is developed from plastic and metals making it to be a durable nail clipper.
- Safety measure - It has a lever switch which locks the blade and can be stored safely away from the children and pets.
- EARS CLEANING:
Clean your pets ears at least once in a month as it is very necessary part. Because if the ear is not clean and the dirt which is inside will leads to infection which will dangerous for your dogs health and hygiene. So we all know precaution is better than cure.
Bathing is also necessary. Bathing can keep your pet healthy and hygienic. It also plays an important role in cleanliness. It keeps your dog out of dirt, tangles, mats and many more dust. You should give your pet bath once in a week. We have good bathing shampoo and products
Forbis Mild Olive Shampoo For Dogs, 4L
- Forbis Premium & Mild Dog Shampoo soothes skin irritations yet effectively cleans coats.
- This dog grooming shampoo contains aloe and olive extracts.
- Perfect for dogs with sensitive skin.
- Nourishes skin and coat and leaves dogs smelling fresh.
Forbis Long Coat Aloe Dog Shampoo, 4L:
- Premium Forbis Long Coat Aloe Dog Shampoo is made with natural oils like aloe vera, coconut & olive. Dog shampoo repairs damaged coat & soothes skin irritations.
- Ideal for long haired dogs.
- Nourishes skin and coat as well as moisturizes it while leaving a fresh fragrance.
- Premium Forbis Dog Grooming Shampoo is amazing product
Tropiclean Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo Plus Soothing For Dogs, 3.8L:
- Flea & Tick Relief Shampoo with Soothing effect for dog's skin by Tropiclean, USA.
- Beats flea and tick infestation on dog's coat and keeps repelling for upto 7 days.
- Natural ingredients like lemongrass and sesame oils fights ticks & fleas while soothing irritations caused by bites.
For more such tips and tricks visit www.abkgrooming.com
DO’S AND DON’T WHILE GROOMING:
- Groom on regularly basis
- Choose a safe place for grooming
- Use suitable products and accessories
- Brush regularly
- Be patient and quiet
- Trim nails
- Don’t be so fast, be calm
- Don’t use scented products
- Use only pet shampoos
- Don’t cut pet nails too short
- Don’t use guard in nail clipper
- Don’t forget to clean the ears
Yes appointments take time, but don’t waste your time by waiting for them. Keep your dog clean and hygienic by sitting at home. It’s easy be patient and calm. Treat your pets well give them treats, praise them and definitely they will obey you as you want. Be a good pet parent.
- Pet Tools
- Grooming Tool
- Dogs Tools
- Dog Grooming Tools
- Pet Groomer Tools
- Pet Bathing Tools
- Small Dog Grooming Tools
Comments so far
You could also like