williamtech25 ´s article
How do I set up my SBCGlobal Email on the iPhone and Android device
Submitted by williamtech25
41 day(s) ago (Server time: 22.01.2021 07:13:16)
SBCGlobal is a very sophisticated mailing service which can be used on both iPhone and Android devices. But, it is only possible to use this service after setting it up on the Android or iPhone. If you want to Set Up Sbcglobal Email on the Android or iPhone, then you should employ the following process.
How to set up SBCGlobal on your iPhone?
If you wish to use set up your SBCGlobal email on the iPhone device, then you require to make use of the following process:
- First of all, you should open your iPhone and visit the settings section by selecting the settings application.
- After this, move to the Mail,Calendar and Contacts > Accounts section. This will show all the available email accounts that are already existing on your iPhone.
- Here, you should select the Add Account option on your iPhone and subsequently choose the Other option.
- Now, enter the email address and the password of your SBCGlobal email account. Type the description and move ahead.
- Provide both incoming and outgoing server settings of your SBCGlobal email. Give pop.att.yahoo.com and smtp.att.yahoo.com as the server address.
- Again, type the SBCGlobal email address and the password to verify your account. In the end, just save the SBCGlobal email account configuration on your iPhone and use it.
How to set up SBCGlobal on your Android?
In addition to the iPhone, you can also set up the SBCGlobal email on your Android device. Here, you need to follow these steps:
- In the first place, open the Android device and launch the settings section in it.
- Here, you are required to select the Accounts options and add the SBCGlobal account in it.
- Now, enter all the email details manually and first enter the SBCGlobal email account username and password.
- After this, you are required to enter the details about your incoming and outgoing server address and its port number.
- Enter pop.att.yahoo.com and smtp.att.yahoo.com as address and 993 and 587 as port number.
- Subsequently, enter the login credentials of your SBCGlobal email account and save the process.
Contact the official SBCGlobal support to get the additional assistance to Set Up Sbcglobal Email on iPhone or Android devices.
- set up my SBCGlobal Email on the iPhone
- Android device
Comments so far
You could also like