williamtech25 ´s article
Configure Bellsouth email for Outlook and iPhone
Submitted by williamtech25
60 day(s) ago (Server time: 27.11.2020 06:07:34)
If you want to add Bellsouth email to the Outlook email client, you can do it easily by configuring the email settings. It usually does not require any manual configuration of the email settings. You can enter the email credentials and then sync the emails. In case it is not automatic, you can configure it manually. To get Bellsouth email settings, you can refer to the details of this article.
Configure Bellsouth in Outlook
Outlook support all the email services. All you need is to configure the email account in Outlook. If you wish to configure your Bellsouth email to Outlook, then you can do it manually also. Here are Bellsouth email settings for Outlook:
- Open the Outlook email client.
- Click on File and then Add Account.
- Select the option of Manual configure server settings or additional server types, and click on Next.
- On the next prompt, click Yes.
- Enter your email address and profile name for Bellsouth.
- Select IMAP and POP, and click on Next.
- In incoming mail server, enter imap.mail.att.net.
- In outgoing mail server, enter smtp.mail.att.net.
- When prompted, enter your Bellsouth email and password.
- Then, choose More settings, and check both the boxes of My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Now, open the tab of Advanced, and ensure POP is 995.
- The outgoing server must be 465.
- Under the option of Use the following type of encrypted connection, enable SSL.
- Finally, click on Finish and your Bellsouth account is configured on the Outlook email client.
Bellsouth Email settings for iPhone
iPhone allows its users to set up several email accounts on the device for easy access. You can easily access through the mail application of iPhone. You can receive and send effectively only when the email settings are proper. To configure Bellsouth Email Settings in iPhone, proceed as follows:
- Go to the Settings option in iPhone.
- Now scroll down the page and tap on Mail, Contacts and Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account, and then Other. Further, tap on Add Mail account.
- Now, enter your Bellsouth email account details, and tap Next.
- Tap on POP and enter pop.att.yahoo.com as the incoming mail server.
- Further, enter smtp.att.yahoo.com in the outgoing mail server field.
For any further queries related to Bellsouth configuration, you can contact the technical support.
- Bellsouth email settings for Outlook
Comments so far
You could also like