Google Account Recovery Process
Submitted by Quickehelp
61 day(s) ago (Server time: 26.11.2020 12:13:08)
Google Account Recovery
Google is used by millions of users around the world, but there are times when users end up forgetting the password of the Google account so in that case the only option left is to recover the account. Go through the below steps in order to recover the account easily.
How To Recover Google Account?
There are all the ways by which Google account recoverycan be done or set new password, even if account has been deleted , these recovery steps will assist you to get the account back in very simple way.
- Open account login page first then enter the login ID at the provided box, next step is to enter the password and click on log in option.
- After going to that user will receive many option through which they can easily sign in click on that.
- Next screen will appear where user will have to enter the last remember password if you do not remember then press the option of more ways to recover id
- Press on the best suitable option through which you want to recover
- Type the desired option of either email or phone number
- Once this is done, user need to enter the recovery email address, phone number and click on the send button
- User will then receive the verification code that have to be entered in the field , once user have entered the code then click on continue.
- User will be redirected to change password page, where user can easily change the password and type the new password change then press on save changes option
These were all the ways to recover the Google account, users can even get the account recovered through Google account recovery date of birth, if still there is any query or doubts then dial the customer care number in order to speak to the representative, they will help you in possible ways.
- Google Account Recovery
- Google Account Recovery Date of Birth
- How To Recover Google Account
Comments so far
You could also like