williamtech25 ´s article
How do you set up the SBCGlobal Email Account
Submitted by williamtech25
102 day(s) ago (Server time: 18.11.2020 07:29:08)
Do you know that SBCGlobal email service works efficiently on several devices as well as with other email provider with a proper set up? Many people who want to access SBCGlobal email account on other device don’t know the right procedure for the configuration of it. Therefore, the adequate details related to the query of people about how to set up SBCGlobal Email on Outlook, iPhone and android device is illustrated below.
Learn the method for SBCGlobal email set up on Outlook?
If you are looking forward to set up SBCGlobal Email on Outlook, then you can find the right method for proper configuration of the same through steps described below:
- Open Outlook navigate to files then select add new email tab and move to manual set up
- Then click next and proceed towards the Incoming mail settings
- Next you have to enter your registered user ID and password in the respective fields
- Then in inbound server box type imap.mail.att and enter 993 port number
- Further choose yes options for SSL-TLS and proceed to Outbound server
- Now again enter user ID and password then enter imap.mail.att.net in server field
- Then type port number 587 and choose Yes for SSL-TLS and save the SBCGlobal email set up
Learn the method for SBCGlobal email set up on iPhone?
In case you are not aware about the right method to set up SBCGlobal Email on iPhone, then you can learn the process for the same via steps mentioned below:
- Unlock your iPhone and navigate to settings and choose Mail option
- Further move to Accounts section and choose Add accounts
- Next select other option then enter your registered ID and password in assigned field
- Then choose the option for updating SBCGlobal server information from top screen
- After that, go to incoming mail server and enter inbound.att.net
- Then go to outbound mail server an type outbound.att.net
- Further enter your SBCGlobal ID and password again and tap save button to end set up
Learn the method for SBCGlobal email set up on android?
If you want to know the procedure to set up SBCGlobal Email on Android then the right method for the same is defined below:
- Unlock you android mobile screen and navigate to the settings
- Further choose Add account tab and proceed by choosing other option
- Next you have to type your registered SBCGlobal user ID and tap Manual set up
- Then go to IMAP settings and enter your email ID and password
- After that, in the IMAP server box type imap.mail.att.net
- Further choose SSL security type and press next to proceed towards Outgoing server
- Then enter smtp.mail.att.net in SMTP server box and type 465 port number
- Next choose SSL security type and press next button
- Hereafter, your SBCGlobal email set up on and android is complete
Therefore after a properly setting up SBCGlobal email account on your devices such as android, or iPhone you can access its services on the same device without any difficulty. Apart from that, SBCGlobal also provide further assistance to the users related to any service related issues from a well-trained team of technical experts in the same field.
- set up SBCGlobal Email Account
- SBCGlobal Email Account
Comments so far
You could also like