williamtech25 ´s article
Bellsouth email settings for Outlook
Submitted by williamtech25
254 day(s) ago (Server time: 19.06.2020 08:01:09)
What are the Bellsouth Email Settings for Outlook?
Bellsouth is a popular telecommunication company. It has its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. It has so many services like fast internet services, voice calling services and many more. To access all the services of the BellSouth, you must create an account. It is compatible on every device and operating system. You can easily configure Bellsouth email settings on phone or PC. It is easy to add email settings for outlook. If you want to set up BellSouth email settings, then you should follow the below steps.
- First of all, you need to open the client called outlook. Click on that file.
- Now, you need to click the add account. Select the manual server settings, additional servers and many more. Tap the yes to move further.
- You need to enter bellsouth.net email address.
- In the outlook file, you need to follow the instructions like select the file, add the email account, select manual setup and additional server types, select pop and IMAP settings, provide your user information, complete the server information, complete the login information, choose more settings, complete the outgoing server information.
- Now, you should go to the outlook account. Choose the manual configuration, server settings and additional server type. Click on the next button.
- Provide your name, BellSouth email address, choose IMAP, and then select the next button.
- The incoming server for the email mail will bepop mail.yahoo.com.
- The outgoing server for the pop email will bepop smtp mail.yahoo.com
- Click on the advanced tab. Tap the incoming server port as 995 and outgoing server port is 465.
These are the Bellsouth email settings for outlook. If you need help, you can easily contact technical support. They are available 24*7 in your service. They will provide you with effective solutions. You can go to the help desk and resolve your issues.
- Bellsouth email settings for Outlook
- Bellsouth email settings
Comments so far
You could also like