williamtech25 ´s article
How to set up at&t email in outlook
Submitted by williamtech25
255 day(s) ago (Server time: 18.06.2020 08:23:58)
No one can underrate the importance of an email account as it is quite essential for operating various types of professional and personal tasks. However, when it comes to AT&T accounts, they get automatically created when a user subscribes to AT&T services. Besides, the user can easily get access to his internet plan via his AT&T email account. Moreover, one can easily set up their AT&T account with their Outlook account or any other email account.
Therefore, if you have been thinking of setting up both of your accounts then read this article further to know how to set up at&t email in outlook.
Steps to Setup AT&T Email Account In Your Outlook Account
- At first, you’ll need to open your Microsoft Outlook account program and then move to the File option on the top.
- Here choose Info and then the Account Settings section where click on the Account Settings option. If you are using Outlook 2007 then click on the Tools option from the Menu Bar and then select the Accounts Settings option.
- Now, select the Email tab and then click on the "New" button” option. Here select the radio button available next to the "Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP." option.
- Hit the "Next." option and then pick the "Manually configure server settings or additional server types” option.
- Continue to click "Next." then pick the "Internet Email." and select "Next."
- Hereafter, you’ll need to mention the following details:
- Input the User’s actual name and the account’s email address in the "User Information"
- Mark POP3 In "Server Information,"
- Mention "pop.att.yahoo.com" in the "Incoming Mail Server" field
- Mention “smtp.att.yahoo.com" in the "Outgoing Mail Server" field.
- Your account’s username and password under the "Logon Information" category.
- Pick "More Settings" and then mark the "Outgoing Server" category.
- Here, mark the "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication." option and then select the "Use same settings as incoming mail server." button.
- Jump to the "Advanced" tab and pick the "This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)." option.
- Here, set the field number to "995." and 465 in the "SMTP" field.
- Next, make the option selection of "SSL" from the drop-down box and select "OK."
- Eventually, hit the "Test Settings" button and then choose "Next" and "Finish." to complete the process.
Moreover, for more details and professional assistance to set up at&t email in outlook, contact the tech support specialists.
- How to set up at&t email in outlook
Comments so far
You could also like