williamtech25 ´s article
Sbcglobal Email Settings | Set up your Sbcglobal Email Account
Submitted by williamtech25
295 day(s) ago (Server time: 09.05.2020 11:11:34)
Learn Account setup method for SBCGlobal Email settings in a device
SBCGlobal is one of the best email service providers and its services are used by a lot of people across the world. SBCGobal provides a most safe and secure platform to the user for sending and receiving emails. While you can access the SBCGlobal email service in multiple devices, but at first you have to set up the proper email settings for efficient usage. After you are able to establish the SBCGlobal email set up in your device in the most proper manner, you can access its services without any trouble. Further, if you are wondering how to set up SBCGlobal email account on your device, then learn the procedure from below.
How to set up SBCGlobal Email Account
- At first you have to open your device settings and then go to the mail tab
- Next, choose account and then enter your SBCGlobal email ID in the assigned field
- Also enter your SBCGlobal email login password in the next blank box
- Then you have to select the incoming mail server settings for the account
- Next, type SBCGlobal account user name and password
- Then input imap.mail.att.net in the server field and type digits 993 in port number box
- Hereafter select Yes option for the SSL-TLS requirement
- Now go to the outgoing mail server settings for account
- Enter you username and password and type imap.mail.att.net in server box
- Next, type the digits 587 in the port number field and choose YES for the SSL/TLS
- At last, you have to complete the email settings process by following onscreen instructions
Therefore, you can perform SBCGlobal email settings task quite easily as discussed above. Apart from that if you face any trouble while performing the setup procedure for SBCGlobal email settings in your device, contact a customer service representative from their support team. SBCGlobal executive will provide you full assistance towards the performing the email setup procedure in a proper manner.
How to set up SBCGlobal Email on Outlook?
The outlook is considered as one of the most important digital assets on the planet because it allows the person to add more than one email in its system.
The user will be able to send or receive emails from that additional email account, one such email is SBCGlobal who set up process in Outlook is.
The process to set up SBCGlobal on Outlook platform
The user needs to follow this process to complete the action.
- Open the Outlook account on desktop or on mobile application and navigate to the Account Information section.
- Click “Add my account or Add account” tab.
- Provide the required information about the SBCGlobal email including the password of the account.
- Now the user is required to click on Next option and then select the Finish button.
If this doesn’t work the user can go for another method.
The manual setup process SBCGlobal Email
- Open Ms Outlook and click File option then start the Add account Setup by selecting the Add Account button.
- Select the option of Manual Setup or Additional service type and then select POP or IMAP.
- Enter the credentials of the SBCGlobal Account and select POP3.
- Now the user needs to enter the inboun.att.net in the web field of Incoming mail server and outbound.att.net in web field of Outgoing mail server.
- Enter the email credentials again (if required) and select Advanced Tab > enter 995 in Incoming Server (POP3) web field and enter 465 in Outgoing Server field.
- In the Encrypted Connection type menu, select “SSL” and then select Next to configure the mailbox.
Now the user should finish the process to set up SBCGlobal Email on Outlook and exit the process.
- Sbcglobal Email Settings
- Sbcglobal Email Account
- set up Sbcglobal Email on phone
- set up Sbcglobal Email on Outlook
Comments so far
You could also like