williamtech25 ´s article
Bellsouth email settings for Outlook
Submitted by williamtech25
306 day(s) ago (Server time: 01.05.2020 07:50:56)
Bellsouth is a telecommunication company in America that has it’s headquarter in Atlanta, Georgia. It provides fast internet services, voice calling services, and many other services. It supports different operating system like Windows, IOS, Mac and many more. It is easy to add BellSouth email settings on iPhone and Outlook. Please follow the simple steps to add the email settings.
How to add Bellsouth Email settings on iPhone?
- First of all, please go to the settings icon and under that you will find many options like mails, contacts, and calendars.
- Click on add account. Now the mail account settings will appear on your screen. Enter your Bellsouth login credentials and tap on next.
- Choose POP3 as the server account and enter the host name.
- In section of outgoing mail server, please click on SMTP link and click on next to verify the settings.
- Save the complete process. Finally the email settings can be added on the iPhone.
How to add Bellsouth Email settings on outlook?
Please follow the steps to add the Bellsouth email settings on Outlook –
- Go to the Outlook account. Now click on ‘File’ and then ‘Add Account’.
- Choose the option ‘Manual configure server settings or additional server types’ and then ‘Next’. Tap next button. Please select yes when they will ask you the question ‘Would you like to configure an E-mail Account?’.
- Enter the name and Bellsouth email address.
- Now select ‘IMAP or POP’ and select ‘Next’.
- Type the Username and the Password.
- Select ‘More Settings’ and select ‘my outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication’ and ‘Use same settings as my incoming mail server’.
- Choose the advanced tab and enter the Incoming server port number and outgoing server.
- Choose ‘SSL’ for ‘Use the following type of encrypted connection’.
- Now select ‘OK’ and the ‘Next’. If the test passes, select ‘Finish’. Check all the settings.
If you find any issue in Bellsouth Email settings, please contact to customer service. You can go to the help desk.
- Bellsouth email settings for Outlook
- Bellsouth email
Comments so far
You could also like