How to Recover AOL Password without Security Questions
Submitted by jerrymatt
206 day(s) ago (Server time: 05.09.2019 13:39:16)
Get a step by step guide for AOL account recovery
Forgetting the password of AOL is not a big problem and can be fixed easily by doing a few simple steps. If you have forgotten your AOL account password and looking out for some information that can help you, you may contact the customer service team for AOL account recovery. Or else, you can follow the account recovery step mentioned below.
How to recover the AOL password without security questions?
- At first, you will require to visit login.aol.com.
- There you need to click on the “Forgot Password” option under the password field box.
- Thereafter, you will require to enter your account email ID or else, fill in the username in the provided field.
- In addition, you will see a captcha on the screen and complete the captcha and click Next.
- Further, you need to verify your identity and click on the Confirm option.
- Besides, you have to initiate the AOL account recovery and create a strong password.
- Also, you need to confirm the password by retyping the password in the confirmation field.
- And then you are required to click on the Next button.
- At last, you would see the Done option and complete the process.
Once you complete the given steps, you would no longer worry about Account recovery AOL and you will be accessing the AOL account without much of a stretch. On the off chance, if you see any trouble while doing the steps, you may contact the customer service team.
- recover aol account
- recover AOL password
Comments so far
You could also like